Despite the difficult times that previous generations have lived, children are still young. They have the joy of their own dreams and ideas of a happy future. Times are changing, and it's hard to explain to a modern-day kid how the world was before.
Bright Side Collected 28 photographs of our children's parents and grandparents today. We invite all of you into the world past and present.
28. Everyone who has a TV follows on based on the program schedule.
A little boy in front of a 1966 television
27. That famous person also had his fans who.
A boy kisses Sophia Lorene and gives her 1957 flowers
26. They are role models for children
25. Call that time
Two boys at payphone, 1961
24. These kids look to grow up very fast
A crossing guard, 1950
23. They dream about great things
A student at school for the sons of sailors, 1959
22. But everyone loves toys.
21. And everyone was an Indian.
20. They love animals and treated them as friends.
19. Because friendship was really important.
18. They cared about their friends a lot.
17. No one wanted to stay inside.
16. That's why there were lots of kids to play with.
15. Giving presents to parents was very exciting.
Mother's Day, 1966
14. Each gift was made with incredible love.
13. Apparently, they love winter more than we do now.
12. They waited for holidays to come.
Christmas preparation, 1942.
11. Because they believe in magic.
10. Each autumn was accompanied by ships.
9. And their summer was a bit different.
Kids learning to build a fire, 1960
8. Swimming until you've got really cold.
Swimming lessons, 1955
7. Taking part in watermelon eating contests
Watermelon eating contest, 1949
6. Childhood without fishing?
5. Moms also liked it.
Mother and daughter fishing, 1962
4. They even had their own games that modern kids didn't know about.
Young boy playing marbles, 1961
3. There were games that made kids be active, be able to build things, and be team players.
2. They also had a lot of fun.
Children play in the spray of a hydrant fire, 1950
1. Childhood in the past looked like this:
Bonus: Fashion has changed a bit as well.
What do you think about and what do you feel when you look through these old pictures? Share in the comments!
Preview photo credit imgur / ThePMario